Give your feet a break from wearing closed shoes with a pair of these suave Peshawari Sandals from Khadim British Walkers. Discerning men will love the feel of high-grade Leather wrapping their feet in total comfort, notwithstanding a refined look that only genuine leather can offer! These Sandals feature a partially open construction that allows feet to breathe and control excessive sweating, and a broad upper and foot base that provide optimum fit so feet feels comfortable without being hemmed in. Additionally, the soft insole comes with plush padding and the sturdy straps, with adjustable closure, ensure excellent grip at all times. The sophisticated style is ideal for combination with Western casual or Indian traditional wear for a classy and contemporary look. A superb creation that is a must-have in every man's shoe cabinet!
1. Genuine Leather upper with soft Textile lining; is breathable, comfortable and durable.
2. TPR sole is tear and abrasion resistant; flexible with superior comfort.
3. Wear resistant Leather insole with plush padding.
4. Strong Velcro strap closure; good bonding strength, adjustable for best fit, easy to use and maintain.
5. Lightweight sole with optimum grip on flat and uneven surfaces.
Dry Surface Use
Sandals & Floaters
1. Avoid washing. 2. Use soft-bristled brush or microfiber towel to wipe away any dirt. 3. Use branded leather conditioners to prevent the shoe from drying. 4. Use wax or cream polish to polish shoes. 5. Allow shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis. 6. Use shoe bag to prevent any stains or mildew.