This festive season, wear these Mojari Shoes from Khadim to flaunt your ethnic best! The perfect pair of shoes to team with Dhotis and Churidaars, it shows off your Indian side to advantage. Slip Ons feature a bold upper pattern that make them fashionable wear during weddings and other festive occasions. Pay homage to tradition by wearing these casual shoes; an easy choice when you want to display your flair without going overboard, this handsome pair will easily keep the focus on you.
1. Durable, tearproof Textile upper.
2. Synthetic inner lining; high-quality material that is soft on skin and antibacterial.
3. Wear resistant insole with padded footbed. Textile cover absorbs sweat and keeps feet in dry comfort.
4. Neolite sole is lightweight yet stable and extremely durable.
5. Easy Slip On style, low-top ankle coverage and comfort-fit toe with room to breathe and flex.
6. Lightweight sole with optimum grip on flat and uneven surfaces.
Neolite/Dry Surface Use
1. Use a soft shoe brush to remove dust/loose dirt.
2. Use a damp cloth to remove light stains.
3. Let shoes dry in open air to avoid appearance of water stains.
4. Do not wash with detergent or in washing machine.
5. Allow shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis.
6. Use shoe bag to prevent any stains or mildew.