Thank you for your interest in Khadim’s. We would be glad to partner with you if you own a commercial or commercially converted/convertible retail space on a rental/revenue share basis.
APPLY NOW by filling out the form below. All marked * are mandatory.
Our present Distribution network of 357 distributors (primarily) in Eastern India serve MBO’s (multi brand outlets) with product lines of Hawai, Flip-Flop, PVC, Eva, PU, and School Shoes. Distribution has also forayed into the North, West and South, not excluding further expansion in the East.
Khadim’s distribution centers are strategically located at Kolkata, Chennai, Patna, Guwahati and Delhi, and service a multi-tiered distribution network comprising Distributors, Wholesalers and Retailers that cater efficiently to the country’s burgeoning population.
The success of the distribution network depends largely on Khadim’s sophisticated infrastructure and production setups in Panpur and Kasba Industrial Estate (West Bengal). These setups are equipped with modern manufacturing facilities and specialized equipment sourced from all over the globe, which allows the company to manufacture an extremely wide range of international-quality footwear comprising formal, semi-formal and casual shoes, sandals, slippers (Hawai, Eva, etc), sport shoes and school shoes and much more for men, women and children.
- Minimum 750 sq.ft. warehouse area.
- Financially capable with a minimum monthly stock purchasing capacity of 3 lakhs
- Access to minimum 20-30 retail counters in a small city and 100-150 retail counters in a big city.
- The proposed Distributor is required to purchase and maintain stock of Khadim’s Merchandise every month (no exceptions). Stock purchase may be increased during the festive months around the year.
- Purchase of stock will be restricted to Khadim’s Hawai, Flip-Flop, PVC, Eva, PU and School shoes and sandals.
- Khadim’s ensures optimal appointment of distributors to eliminate unfair competition and territorial conflict.
How to apply:
If you meet our specifications, please write to us and we’ll get back to you soon. The following documents are required for a valid application:
- Partnership Deed (if any; applicable for Partnership Distribution)*
- Memorandum / Articles of Association (in case of Pvt. Ltd. / Ltd. Company)
- Identity Proof of Owner / Partner(s) (Voter ID, Driving License, Adhar Card)
- Photograph of Owner / Partner(s)*
- Photocopy of PAN Card*
- Photocopy of Trade License*
- Photocopy of Central Sales Tax / VAT Registration Certificate*
- Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Security Deposit as per Company norms
- Rubber Stamp*
- Waybill of CST registered party required for goods despatch (out of W.Bengal)
- Filled “Dealership Application Form” along with all of the above