Inclusive of all taxes
|Dry Surface Use
|TPR/Dry Surface Use
|1. Avoid washing.
2. Use soft-bristled brush or microfiber towel to wipe away any dirt.
3. Use branded leather conditioners to prevent the shoe from drying.
4. Use wax or cream polish to polish shoes.
5. Allow shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis.
6. Use shoe bag to prevent any stains or mildew.
|Anmol Enterprises (5/136,D Sonth Ki Mandi, Old Mathura Road, Agra - 282002, Uttar Pradesh)
|Product colour may slightly vary depending on your computer screen resolution.